Install The New Facebook Timeline Layout
I know, I know. You want to know how to do it. Here’s how:
It is SUPER EASY – Just CLICK HERE and follow the instructions.
Step-By-Step Instruction if the above link did not work:
1. Click this Facebook App , then allow permission.
2. Click Create New App (found at the upper right hand corner)
3. A pop up window will appear. Fill out the “App Display Name” and “App Namespace” with any name. Check the “I Agree” then “Continue”.
4. If you have not verified your Facebook account by putting your cell number, this will not work. You need to verify your account first.
5. If you have a verified account, after clicking “Continue” in step #3, click the “Open Graph” option on the left side bar.
6. Then Click “Get Started Using Open Graph”. Create a test action for your app, type in: “read” a “book”. Then click the “Get Started” button.
7. Go back to your Facebook profile page. Click the “Get It Now” button.
And you’re done! Take note, though, that those that have enabled their Timeline layout are the ones that can see your Timeline layout only. Other people that have not followed this step will see your old layout.
You might also like
Facebook has launched a new Group feature that allows people to build a social network within the social network. Here’s a step-by-step guide to how to create a group. The
Much of the discussion throughout the Web industry this week has revolved around Thursday’s announcement of Google Instant, the revolutionary new feature that has many business owners wondering about the
VN:F [1.9.20_1166] please wait… Rating: 7.3/10 (4 votes cast) Facebook users will soon see a new “Subscribe” option on some other people’s profiles. When clicking the button on a friend’s
VN:F [1.9.20_1166] please wait… Rating: 8.8/10 (4 votes cast) Facebook has constructed a few exceptional updates to the case where you compose your status redesigns. It has now got zones
Facebook announced a new feature last Wednesday that allows you to download all of your photos, videos, wall posts, notes, messages, events and friends. This data accessibility feature is a
n this guide, I’ll walk you through 10 of the most important laws for businesses when advertising on Facebook. These are laws that define how Facebook advertisements function and general