Post Google Map Plugin for WordPress
This plugin allows you to add multiple addresses to a post/page and have those addresses automatically plotted on a Google Map in a sidebar widget. This is a great plugin to help localize your stories, events, news, etc.
Hovering over a plot will display the title of the post, address, and also a thumbnail from the post if any images exist. Easily add and delete a single or multiple addresses to each post/page. Viewing a single post/page displays only addresses attached to that post/page, viewing anything else will show the most recent plots across your entire site.
You can also set a custom title and description for each address saved. If no title or description is entered the post title and excerpt will be used.
The Post Google Map plugin features options to help you customize your map, including filtering by category and what type of map to display (normal, satellite, hybrid, etc).
1. Upload the post-google-map folder to the plugins directory in your WordPress or WPMU installation
2. Activate the plugin
3. Click on the “Post Google Map” under Settings. You MUST obtain a Google Maps API key for this plugin to work. http://code.google.com/apis/maps/signup.html
4. Add the “Post Google Map” widget to your sidebar or use shortcode [google-map] directly in your post/page
5. Add addresses to any posts/pages
That’s it! Addresses will automatically be plotted on the Google Map widget in your sidebar.
Download: Post Google Map Plugin for WordPress and WPMU
Compatible up to WordPress and WPMU 2.8.3
You might also like
Are your web site advertisements not performing like they should? Would you like to have more control over your Google AdSense ads and how they are displayed in your WordPress
Blogs are the greatest thing to ever happen to online business marketing, WordPress is the greatest thing that ever happened to blogging and WordPress plugins are the greatest thing that
Facebook is most popular social bookmarking site ,so installing facebook wordpress plugins enables your user to connect with friends and share latest blog post in facebook.Also you can check our
1. BM Custom Login Binary Moon’s Custom login is a simple way to customise the login screen on your wordpress install. The plugin also includes a psd template for creating
One of the things that separates WordPress from other blogging software out there is the fact that it is open source, and the benefits that go along with being open
Premium and free WordPress membership plugins enable WP blog owners to convert their site into content rich membership websites. Member plugins for WordPress vary from the simple free WP plugin